We carry an in-house 2 year 24,000 mile warranty on parts and labor.
Please fill the form below or for immediate response Call Us Today! 281-208-9100.
Why Choose Us?
- Complimentary Loaner Car For All Major Repairs
- ASE Certified Technicians
- L1 Certified
- Recognized Emissions Repair Facility of Texas
- New Facility With State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Service and Repair All Makes and Models
- Drop You Off at a Location Within 10 Miles of our Auto Shop
- A+ Rating with Better Business Bureau
|Monday||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM to 2:00 PM|
Night Drop Box Available, Call Today!
About Sugar Creek Auto
We started over ten years ago as Sugar Creek ExxonMobil at the corner of Hwy 90 and Dulles in a tiny three bay shop. We performed basic maintenance services, tune-ups and State Inspections. Over the years our customer following and the demand for us to perform more technical services grew.
We hired an ASE certified L1 technician and purchased the necessary equipment to become a recognized emissions repair facility for the State of Texas. After a couple of years our business had grown so much that we ran out of room to work and had no more space to park vehicles.
With the expansion of Hwy 90 creeping up on us and the demand for more space, we purchased three acres of land half a mile up Dulles Avenue across from the Elementary School. This was to be the site for our new state-of-the-art facility, with a new name of Sugar Creek Auto.
We built an 11,000 sq ft two story automotive repair facility with the latest state-of-the-art equipment. We installed new vehicle lifts including a 15,000 lb lift for larger vehicles and a new Hunter DSP 600 wireless alignment system. We also acquired new diagnostic equipment, including some of the same equipment that the dealers use in their repair facilities. We now have the capability to flash and program vehicle modules. We even acquired new Hunter equipment for brakes and mounting and balancing tires, including up to 24 inch tires.
Our new location is equipped with an ExxonMobil gas station with eight pumps and we feature some of the lowest gasoline prices in town. It has:
- A full convenience store with snacks, coffee, cappuccino, and ice cold drinks. Some drinks, of which, are complimentary to our repair customers! It also has a
- Spacious waiting room with plenty of seating,
- FREE WI-FI access, and
- Two flat screen televisions to keep you entertained while you wait for your vehicle.
Everything was designed with the comfort of the customer in mind.
~ Nick Dixon,