We carry an in-house 2 year 24,000 mile warranty on parts and labor.
Please fill the form below or for immediate response Call Us Today! 281-208-9100.
Why Choose Us?
- L1 Certified
- Complimentary Loaner Car For All Major Repairs
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Recognized Emissions Repair Facility Of Texas
- New Facility With State-Of-The-Art Equipment
- Service And Repair All Makes And Models
- A+ Rating With Better Business Bureau
- Drop You Off At A Location Within 10 Miles Of Our Auto Shop
|Monday||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM to 2:00 PM|
Night Drop Box Available, Call Today!
Complete Automotive Services at Sugar Creek Auto
Every car, truck, bus or motorcycle registered in Texas and operated on a public roadway must display a valid vehicle inspection certificate at all times. Trailer-type vehicles with a gross weight of 4,500 pounds or less are exempt.
Vehicle inspections are conducted at official state appointed vehicle inspection stations.
Defects disclosed during the inspection may be corrected by the vehicle owner or by a repair facility of the owner's choice. When a vehicle passes the inspection, an inspection certificate displaying the month and year of expiration will be affixed to the windshield. The windshield certificate expires 12 months from the date of the inspection.
Is your car in need of a tune-up or oil change? Looking for someone who is ASE certified and can provide you with complete automotive services? At Sugar Creek Auto Performance, an oil change is the best thing you can do to preserve the health of your automobile. It is a complete oil, fluid, and filter preventative auto maintenance program that takes only a few minutes, and it meets your vehicle warranty requirements. Our oil change service includes:
- ExxonMobil Super Flow 10W30 Motor oil up to 5 quarts, unless otherwise specified
- Approved oil filter
- Chassis lubrication
- FREE under the hood fluid top ups to 1 quart
- Windshield Washer Fluid
- Power Steering Fluid
- Brake Fluid
- Engine Coolant Level Test
- Transmission Fluid (auto/standard)
- Rear Differential Fluid
- Transfer Case Fluid
- Front Differential Fluid
- Transaxle Fluid Level
- FREE 20 point visual safety inspection
- Exterior Lights (blinkers, headlights, tail lights, etc.)
- Wiper Blades
- Air Filter
- Axle Boots
- Leaks (Fluid, Oil)
Is your vehicle required to be emissions tested? All Texas registered vehicles are required to receive an annual inspection. All inspections include a comprehensive safety inspection; however some vehicles are required to have an emissions test in addition to the safety inspection.Which vehicles are required to have the emissions test?
1. Vehicles registered in designated county. Designated counties include: Brazoria, Fort Bend, Galveston, Harris, Montgomery, Collin, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, Johnson, Kaufman, Parker, Rockwall, Tarrant, Travis, Williamson and El Paso counties.
2. Gasoline powered vehicles. Diesel powered vehicles and motorcycles are exempt from the emissions standards, but are still required to have the annual safety inspection.
3. Vehicles between 2 - 24 years old OR upon expiration of the 2 year initial inspection sticker
Sugar Creek Auto has a full automobile electrical service and auto electric repair shop. Specializing in electrical diagnostic, rebuilding automotive parts, diagnostic and repair of auto electric parts, charging system analysis, re-manufactured alternator/starter and electrical tune-ups. We will check your computer electronics, charging system, starting system, lights and turn signals for electrical shorts and open circuits. Get your automobile’s electrical system checked by a Sugar Creek Auto professional technician.
Beginning May 2003, residents of Brazoria, Fort Bend, Galveston and Montgomery Counties must have their vehicles emissions system tested once a year using a new, improved testing system. Harris County residents began the new testing in 2002. This test is part of the annual safety inspection administered by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS). The reason for using the new emission test is to reduce air pollution caused by gasoline and diesel-powered vehicles that don't function properly.
What happens if a vehicle fails the new emissions test? A vehicle that fails the emissions test must be repaired so that it can pass a retest. Owners are responsible for making sure their vehicles are able to pass the test.
At Sugar Creek Auto we offer car, electrical and emissions repairs, oil changes, and complete automotive services from certified mechanics that are quick and accurate. From mufflers to alignments, our fully trained technicians will educate you on your car's needs by giving you fair and honest service, guaranteed!